Saturday, May 10, 2008

OMG I merged with ruferts :]

ALOHA :]

as the title explains i have joined ruferts' blog ... i=happy :]
ill probably write more here then i did in my personal blog (1 post) since danny will most probably slaughter me or have an anxiety attack if i get too lazy :]

sooo...introduction timee :
im izy .. if ur wondering what i look like follow the line to my face ---------ur almost there--------------a lil more------------>


my full name is unpronouncable so i will not rape your brains with it. I am not male as my name might suggest btw.I'm slightly retarded and i can act pretty gay sometimes ..i'm also cruelly honest.I stand at a height of about ruferts' and look through brown eyes.. and blue-rimmed glasses.
ok this is important: I am NOT emo. call me emo and die...bitch :(

my new haircut:]
anyway...My dad bought me black haircollour.i'm gonna have a try with it tomorow or today not sure whenever i can be bothered enaugh.I wanted to try to just get the ends black or get myself coontails i think that'll be rad :]
ill jus experiment n send the pictures when i finish. If it all fails ill jus go fully black and cover up my horrible attempts at scene hair...




if ur like WTF SCENE HAIR? then go take a looksie at the blonde beauty over theeeeree ------------------------------>
well the red and black stuff is what we call coontails.

well wasn't this educational, kiddies? :D


i have a feeling this is going to end badly.I am also not sure if its permanent or not ... :l

3 comments:

ian said...

Well,The Third Picture Looks A Bit Like Paramore's Vocalist,and I Saw Before Izy In G Hotel...I Guess...Well, you've Changed Alot Ruferts...Not Just A lil' But A Lot! lol...

[R]uferts said...

lol thanks..are u sure u've seen HER before? and next time try commentin in the tag board and not here please

Anonymous said...

i never was in G hotel before... :S
he has.. thank goodness XD