Saturday, May 10, 2008

just a normal day

wearing a simple tee with a brown jacket and black pants , i watched tv for awhile.it's boring , i turned it off , went out of my apartment.busy roads.it's 11.28am , i called roman to have lunch with me at burger shot.maybe we'll hang out in a strip club after that ? he agreed , asking me to pick him up in an hour.so i stole a black sedan and began driving.then a car knocked me and it was pretty.the guy who hit me ? he came out , i didn't want to hurt him , but he pulled me out.so i took out my gun and his hands were up already.i didn't hesitate , i do him in with a few shots into the skull.everyone around me were running away now.and coincidentally (or not...) , cops were just a few cars behind me so i had to outrun them.i jumped back into my car and i sped off.i pulled over to hide behind the bonnet and i started shooting them.i killed 2 but i got hurt too , so i drove away again.with sirens blaring , cops asking me to stop the car (not in a polite way of course) , people running away (did i mention how busy the traffic was ?) , i took out my cellphone and called roman just to let him know that i wanna cancel our appointment.we ended up at francis international airport.i didn't know that driving on the runway could earn you a four-star wanted levels (with police helicopters on top of me too).just like that , i dived my car into the ocean.while i was swimming to the shore , cops shot me down.everything turned grey and slow-mo.i died.in the oceans.

that's grand theft auto iv (it's a sandbox-style video game , for those who don't know).everything that i wrote was real (virtually real to be exact).more " GTA4's Insane Moments " will be posted.


pic :
" i'm scared! i'm scared! i'm scared! "

No comments: