Monday, July 21, 2008

TICKETS TO PANIC AT THE DISCO CONCERT!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i found FUCKING TiCKetS to PANIC AT THE DISCO's CONCERT IN STADIUM PUTRA BUKIT JALIL!!1!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG IM SO FREAking out right now!!!!!


So ..i was playin my computer rite...and my friend you jin just sms-es me and tells me the website..

www.axcess.com.my to get the ticETKS!! OGMOMGOMGOMGMOGM

the only thing holding me back form the concert is if my friend can go...cuz i dun really wanna go alone...if i am going alone...i'll be lonely......T_T BUT STIL!!! I DUN HAFTA pay rm1500 to go to MTV AWARDS!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY...Buddha loves me more IZZZYYYY.


So the tickets are rm 118 free seating. and rm 88 Free standing...which is nearer to the stage....I can bet RM123132131231 that my voice is gonna be lost after the concert... and so the concert starts at 8!!!! i wish i get to meet them!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOmg

No comments: