Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bondfire At JY's

The day started out with KungFu Panda... which was an ok movie... i would say its a "child's movie" or "family movie" . it only for 4/10 for me.. which is really low....
Then we went to The Cove... we started out playing basketball and games and stuff.... while waiting for kenzie and bor yeun getting charcoal.. took them 1 hour just to go get that... then after that... we swam.... So they gathered all the stuff like.. Charcoal,Kerosene,Sausages,Marshmallows and all other stuff... We started a bondfire!!!! see pictures below... They're taken from my I-phone... So.... we sang to pei en's guitar.... and I ordered Pizza for all of them... Cost me Rm50 though.. so.... The bondfire ended at 10pm... Reached home at 10.20.... Slept after getting Hot water with lemon and honey





No comments: